Photo by Lonnon Foster.
Cary, NC – Our friends at The Matthews House have a delicious offer for you. It’s the catered Thanksgiving, with all the trimmings, ready for you to pick up or get delivered.
The Easy, Gracious Feast
Sure, it’s fun to cook. But sometimes you just want to spend time with family instead of fussing around in the kitchen all day.
How’s this for a traditionally gracious Southern Thanksgiving:
- Rotisserie Roast Ham or Seasoned Roast Turkey Breast
- Fresh Garden Salad or Signature Cranberry Pecan Congealed Salad
- Cream Cheeses Mashed Potatoes or Sweet Potato Souffle
- Corn Pudding Souffle or Green Bean Casserole
- Assorted dinner rolls
- Homemade Pumpkin or Lemon Chess Pie
$100 – serves 8.
If cooking is not on your menu this Thanksgiving, get in touch with Nina Davis at The Matthews House, 919-467-1944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations must be made by Monday November 21, 2011.